Asst Project Engineer – Telecom/Broadcast
: 25- 45
: Sri Lanka
: Mech Eng (Snr Manager / Manager / Asst Manager) , Mech Eng ( Exe / Snr Exe / Asst Manager) , Electronic Eng (Snr Manager / Manager / Asst Manager), Electronic Eng (Exe / Snr Exe / Asst Manager)
: 1-3 Years
Salary LKR 150,000 - 200,000
About the Company
Top Local Consulting company providing solutions and services mainly to broadcast and telecommunication industry of South East Asian, Middle Eastern, and African markets and recently they have expand their business to Property Development and Solar Power projects as well. Specialize on radio & television broadcast systems and rigging services. May it be a small FM transmission system, a high power medium wave transmission system, a large scale digital TV roll out, Installation of a tall broadcast tower or a complicated broadcast antenna systems Support and assist our customers with consultations, solutions, system integration, and project management and on site or field services.
Job Description :
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist in developing project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Assist in determining project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Assist in determining project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Assist in determining project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Track the milestone completion and inform Project Engineer /finance department to invoice for the same.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Preparation of management reports.
- Professional Qualification in Engineering
- Strong IT Skills
- Strong communication in English both written/spoken
- Experience in Project Management
- 2 years’ experience
Other benefit :
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.