: 35 above
: CEO / Country Manager / Director
: >10 Years
Salary LKR 1,000,000 - 1,200,000
About the Company
Company was established in early 90s with 100% foreign investment and have started 4 manufacturing facilities spread across the Vietnam and over 7000 employees in total. In 2000 company has produced and shipped over 52 million garments to reputed brands all over the world.
Job Description :
- Monitor, coordinate, manage and continuously improve all multi-state manufacturing plants and field service operations including functions of production and inventories to achieve the highest levels of production efficiency, product quality, safety and employee and customer satisfaction. Travel to other plants on a regular basis. Strategically lead all divisions in meeting company goals.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for overall Manufacturing and Business process of the Ethiopia operation
- Review current and projected business levels to develop and implement a staffing plan that ensures that a trained work force is in place to meet customer’s needs.
- Monitor budget variances and manage expenses.
- Develop and implement SOP’s in production, warehouse, repair and quality departments to ensure consistent quality and maximize operating efficiency.
- Establish and monitor production procedures, which minimize lead-time and maximize quality.
- Establish and monitor repair procedures, which minimize lead-time, maximize quality and maintained globally for continuous improvement of processes and product.
- Establish quality management system to continually improve product and service quality through measurement.
- Plan warehousing operations; establishing priorities and implementing procedures, which minimize inventory and maximize inventory turns without causing significant stock-outs.
- Review production, warehouse, and quality reports and resolve operational problems to minimize cost and prevent operational delays.
- Develop or revise working practices and observe workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Resolve employee relations and performance issues on a timely basis.
- Compile, store, and retrieve warehouse, production, and quality data to improve operating efficiency.
- Develop purchasing strategies, partner with suppliers, negotiate discounts while improving supplier performance and mitigating risk.
- Ensure raw material availability in accordance to the Production Schedule.
- Global supply chain of sourcing materials, products and distributing finished goods.
- Determine replenishment strategies for all parts to insure improved inventory utilization while minimizing material shortage issues.
- Perform product/process analysis for cost reduction, departmental quality improvement, reduce lead times and improved efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree - Business or Technical or Masters Preferred
- At least 10+ yrs of increasing levels of manager roles of people & processes Proficiency in the principles of manufacturing management.
- Proficiency in specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Proficiency in national regulatory requirements in the areas of safety, environment and emergency management.
Other benefit :
Apart from the salary you would be also entitled to all the Expat Fringe Benefits
PLEASE NOTE THAT INDICATED PERK IS ONLY AN APPROXIMATE USD CONVERSION WHICH WOULD BE PAID IN AED
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.