: 35 - 45
: Sri Lanka
: >10 Years
Salary LKR 125,000 - 225,000
About the Company
Our Client is a market leader in providing IT solutions
Job Description :
Providing end to end secretarial support as the executive secretary to the CEO.
Job Responsibilities :
End to end Secretarial Support:
- As the CEO's direct reportee & interface to the company for many tasks & duties, you shall provide him with efficient, crisp, timely & proactive end to end support towards completion of all tasks he assigns to you.
- As the direct liaison to the CEO's office, establish a healthy & disciplined culture within the organization for direct access to the CEOs precious time and to his office.
- Flawless management of his schedule, meetings, emails & other written correspondence including invites, escalations, letters, confidential paperwork, etc.
- Managing phone/video calls as required to his office (including maintaining of his rolodex/all contact lists)
- Filing, scanning, organizing all documentation of the CEO's office & managing filing systems.
Travel Arrangements & Bookings:
- Responsible for managing all business travel and itineraries.
- Managing both advance & impromptu travel booking requirements for India & abroad visits.
- Co-ordinating with the India & US Travel desks & ensuring proper bookings are in line with the CEO's weekly travel schedule.
- Ensuring all travel documents, Passport, Visas, & other important documents are up to date & ready at all times.
Meetings, Schedule & Time Management:
- Work with high precision & efficiency to ensure completion of a large range of administrative tasks for the CEO, keeping his calendar well-appointed & complete to eliminate time wastage & gaps.
- Co-ordinating all meetings & schedule arrangements perfectly. Includes initiating contacts and securing appointments, equipment, and facilities as required.
- Assist any/all high-level visitors from India & abroad who are meeting with the CEO, ensuring they're well assisted & comfortable. Communication with Indian as well as foreign visitors of importance is of extreme importance & shall not be taken lightly. Previous experience in dealing with expats & high-level visitors is preferable.
- Work closely with other team members/departments to assure the CEO's flawless preparation for meetings, presentations, or other engagements with Clients, Employees, Suppliers, etc. as needed.
- Proactively anticipating the CEO's needs/requirements for all professional engagements/travel/meetings, etc by studying his work/management style & previous requests.
- Ensuring all his personal/professional documentation is up to date & renewed on time, for instance Passport, IDs, payments, other misc important docs, etc.
- Arranging for flawless stay & travel for any special visitors for meetings he may have from time to time.
- Replying to his correspondence, mails, letters, documents of high priority as he deems fit.
- Work closely and efficiently with the CEO to keep him well informed in advance of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, ensuring he's always ready & on time to meet those tasks/responsibilities headon.
- Build strong relationships across the CEOs networks to ensure gainful advantages in co-ordination as & when needed.
- Always be available on the CEO's request.
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Marketing or Accountancy related qualifications
- 10 - 12 years Personal Assistant/Secretary/Business Administrator experience
- Good communication and problem-solving skills are well-organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks
- Good computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and have high emotional quotient (EQ)
Other benefit :
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.