General Manager – Mechanical & Electrical Projects
: 30 - 45
: Sri Lanka
: Tele-com (Director / GM / Head), Operation (Director / GM / Manager), Electronic Eng (Snr Manager / Manager / Asst Manager), Electronic Eng (Exe / Snr Exe / Asst Manager)
: >10 Years
Salary LKR 250,000 - 350,000
About the Company
Our client is local blue-chip giant ranked among Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets & manufacturing, power & energy, industrial inputs, agriculture, transportation & logistics, consumer, investments & services, leisure & aviation, and in BPO & Shared Services.
Job Description :
Lead the Engineering Business Unit of the Company by selling, designing, supplying, installing commissioning and servicing comprehensive building infrastructure solutions including: Power Generators, Marine and Engines, Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Industrial Pumps, Electronic and Telecommunication Projects, ect.
Job Responsibilities :
- Leading the teams consisting of competent engineers, technicians and other staff to achieve KPIs of the M&E Projects Business.
- Visiting client companies and studying their requirements for Infrastructure Projects.
- Incorporating inputs from Business Unit Head / Principals / Engineering Consultants / Electrical and mechanical engineers in the Team when recommending power engineering solutions for the respective projects
- Supervising of compiling price quotations and preparing proposals, obtaining relevant approvals and submitting .
- Ensuring delivery, installation and commissioning on time and meeting sales targets and GP margins.
- Developing and maintaining a long term relationship with clients and other business partners
- Carrying out promotional activities targeting existing clients and potential clients.
- A Graduate or a Diplomat in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Professional qualifications in Sales & Marketing and/or an MBA would be a distinct advantage
- Working experience of over 10 years in Business to Business (B2B) Marketing / Mechanical & Electrical Projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills to develop professional relationships with engineering consultants, architects and senior management of client companies
- Willing and able to visit client locations as well as to work long hours as required
- Ability to train, guide and coach junior staff in Sales and Service Divisions in B2B Customer Service.
Other benefit :
Car allowance + Fuel + Other Incentives
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.