: 30 - 40
: Sri Lanka
: IE / Work Study (Snr Manager / Manager / Asst Manager)
: >10 Years
Salary LKR 200,000 - 225,000
About the Company
Our client consists of branches all over Sri Lanka. The company supplies bottoms, basic pants, jackets, shorts and skirts. Our product portfolio to the world's top brands.
Job Description :
- Apply statically methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine production process, to make effective Production plan in order to ensure delivery on time while minimizing items changes full utilize existing skill and machinery, efficiency and planned Standard Produce Hours.
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitoring and supervising all work study function
- Monitoring Garment Costing ( SMV calculating, GSD operation analyses thread consumption)
- Monitoring and supervising pre production area
- To attend buyers meeting for negotiation prizes
- Preparing group production plan monthly.
- Monitoring individual efficiency and factory efficiency.
- Conducting supervising training and productivity improvement program, training program, cost reduction program.
- Degree in Garment Technology or Engineering with more than 4 years experience in a similar capacity within the industry.
- Holding GSD license
- Should be a dynamic and energetic person who can work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives.
- Should thrive in a challenging work environment and be able to multitask with ease.
- Strong team orientation, a high positive attitude, speed, and the ability to deliver results are attributes required for the job.
Other benefit :
- Car + Fuel ++
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.