: 30 - 45
: Operation (Director / GM / Manager), Operation ( Exe / Snr Exe / Asst Manager )
: >10 Years
Salary LKR 600,000 - 700,000
About the Company
This group of companies manage supply chain for major brands and retailers worldwide. Recently the group has strength and expertise in custom product design and development to provide total global sourcing solutions for its customers.In addition to the broad range and diversity of consumer products available through its extensive international sourcing network
Job Description :
Person will be in charge of execute operation of a manufacturing plants in Bangladesh
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist the organization to Change with the Change and communicate changes internally and gain the trust of employees to meet organizational objectives
- Continuously collects feedback from employees, transfers it to teams and requires project teams to introduce changes and adjustments
- Review current and projected business levels to develop and implement a staffing plan that ensures that a trained work force is in place to meet organization goals.
- Monitor budget variances and manage expenses.
- Develop and implement SOP’s in production, warehouse, repair and quality departments to ensure consistent quality and maximize operating efficiency.
- Establish and monitor production procedures, which minimize lead-time and maximize quality.
- Establish and monitor repair procedures, which minimize lead-time, maximize quality and maintained globally for continuous improvement of processes and product.
- Establish quality management system to continually improve product and service quality through measurement.
- Plan warehousing operations; establishing priorities and implementing procedures, which minimize inventory and maximize inventory turns without causing significant stock-outs.
- Review production, warehouse, and quality reports and resolve operational problems to minimize cost and prevent operational delays.
- Develop or revise working practices and observe workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Resolve employee relations and performance issues on a timely basis.
- Compile, store, and retrieve warehouse, production, and quality data to improve operating efficiency.
- Develop purchasing strategies, partner with suppliers, negotiate discounts while improving supplier performance and mitigating risk.
- Ensure raw material availability in accordance to the Production Schedule.
- Determine replenishment strategies for all parts to insure improved inventory utilization while minimizing material shortage issues.
- Perform product/process analysis for cost reduction, departmental quality improvement, reduce lead times and improved efficiency.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams for lean initiatives, problem solving, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with all safety standards.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher diploma in Engineering or Technical
- At least 10yrs of increasing levels of manager roles of people & processes in apparel manufacturing environment with pure production & operation back ground
- Preferred MBA Holder with previous experience in set up operation
- Proficiency in the principles of manufacturing management.
- Proficiency in specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Proficiency in national regulatory requirements in the areas of safety, environment and emergency management.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
Other benefit :
- Accomdation + Air ticket +++
- Apart from the salary you would be also entitled to all the Expat Fringe Benefits
- PLEASE NOTE THAT INDICATED PERK IS ONLY AN APPROXIMATE U.S DOLLAR CONVERSION WHICH WOULD BE PAID IN U.S DOLLARS
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.