: 30- 45
: Sri Lanka
: Other Eng Position
: >10 Years
Salary LKR 150,000 - 200,000
About the Company
Our client is a public quoted company with more than 30 years’ of experience in property development. With the rapid expansion of the business they are looking for high caliber individuals to take on the following demanding roles.
Job Description :
Job Responsibilities :
- Be accountable and responsible for proactive management of bids, project estimates,interimpaymentCertificatesandprogressclaims
- Attend promptly to compliance & necessary corrective actions of critical matters
- Establish necessary monitors to ensure project commercial compliance insurances / tax certs / bonds / warranties etc .
- Beresponsiblefortimelypreparationoffinancial/commercialreportsto the Senior Management
- Interfacewithfinancedepartmenttoensure&definebusinessunit reporting / information requirements complies with statutory obligations &necessaryliabilitiesareidentified&managed
• Degree in Quantity Surveying preferably a Chartered QS / other higher qualification
• Minimum of 7 - 10 years’ experience in Commercial Management of construction projects
•Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Organised and methodological with a keen eye for detail
• IT skills e.g. proficient with Microsoft software
• Maths skills / numerically minded
• Budget and financial management
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Industry knowledge and understanding
Other benefit :
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.