: 25- 30
: HR / T&D / ADMIN (Asst Mngr / Manager), HR / T&D (Director / GM / DGM), HR / T&D / ADMIN (Exe / Snr Exe)
: 5-10 Years
Salary LKR 600,000 - 800,000
About the Company
This group of companies manage supply chain for major brands and retailers worldwide. Recently the group has strength and expertise in custom product design and development to provide total global sourcing solutions for its customers.In addition to the broad range and diversity of consumer products available through its extensive international sourcing network
Job Description :
Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services.
Job Responsibilities :
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Degree or equivalent qualifications
- At least more than 5 year experience in similar position
- Outstanding personality
- High level of communication skills in Oral & Verbal
- Good PR skills and Negotiation Skills
- Capability to work under pressure
- Proven Leadership Qualities
Other benefit :
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.