: 25- 45
: IE / Work Study (Snr Manager / Manager / Asst Manager) , IE / Work Study (Exe / Snr Exe / Asst Manager)
: >10 Years
Salary LKR 650,000 - 800,000
About the Company
This group of companies manage supply chain for major brands and retailers worldwide. Recently the group has strength and expertise in custom product design and development to provide total global sourcing solutions for its customers.In addition to the broad range and diversity of consumer products available through its extensive international sourcing network
Job Description :
Major responsibilities include Lead the Industrial Engineering team to support factory facility management, Costing IE, Project IE, Equipment Management; Coordinate standardization of multiple projects and close partnership with Production in driving processing management
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitor teams’ efficiencies daily and identify reasons for low efficiencies and direct those teams to overcome their weak points in teamwork, in the work methods, training needs, retraining needs and requirements for stamina buildup. Teams are trained on how to use problem-solving tools to solve their day-to-day issues towards better productivity.
- Drive innovations in order to improve bottom-line .
- Carry out a project of stand up production system in order to meet the zero change over concept.
- Re engineer the product at development stage in order to ensuring garments are production viable and construction resources linking PDC and Production.
- Direct Industrial Engineers (Work Study) to prepare the best machine layout and implement the most effective methods in order to facilitate the production process.
- Study operations and operators’, engineer their work methods and work place layouts by using work-study tools, and standardize throughout the factory with required attachments or equipment.
- Analyze standard methods and calculate SMV. Use a detailed operation method, style specification details, machine and accessories’ details and work place layout details as well as Training.
- Establishing all necessary report related to planning, WIP report, efficiency, factory status, incentives, etc.
- Overlook Training center in order to train team members to fill the additional manpower and turn overs at production.
- When introducing a new style to the production, balance the line and with a layout.
- Enhance technical skill (Multiskilling) of team members, Floaters and Technicians.
- Identify & conduct the technical training in order to fulfill the technical knowledge gap.
- Overlook R & D team in order to innovate & develop sewing and non-sewing machine attachment to improve productivity while minimizing cost of the product
- Diploma in Textile Engineering
- BSc. in Industrial Engineering / Textile Technology
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) would be an added advantage
- Blue / Black Belt certificate in Lean Manufacturing ( MOS/MAS certification)
- GSD License Holder ( A – Grade )
- Minimum 12 – 15 years working to leading companies.
Other benefit :
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.