: Sri Lanka
: 5-10 Years
Salary LKR 230,000 - 250,000
About the Company
This company is a technology company which sells business outcomes. They believe the purpose of technology is to make life better for the user, which is why they focus on delivering value to our customers through all their solutions. They constantly challenge themselves, asking how their solutions deliver value. If you are passionate leveraging emerging technologies to deliver value, they would like to present an opportunity to do just that.
Job Description :
To primarily engage with the service provider customers to design and deliver effective solutions of value to their business, which include products, solutions and services from global technology leaders.
Job Responsibilities :
- Analyzing and identifying diverse technical and business requirements of the service provider customers to plan and develop intelligent and efficient solutions.
- Performing pre-sales engagements, including customer visits, preparation and delivery of presentations/demonstrations, responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs), etc.
- Preparing and quoting network and system configurations in pre-sales tools such as Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) and Intangi Iris to provide technical and financial insights of proposed solutions.
- Planning, delivering and evaluating Proof of Concepts (PoCs) to demonstrate the technical feasibility of solutions.
- Designing, implementing, integrating and optimizing telco service provider solutions specializing in the areas of IP/MPLS, Metro Ethernet, Mobile Networks, Video Delivery, DNS/DHCP/IPAM (DDI) and Network Management.
- Researching on emerging technologies to evaluate and introduce new solutions to our customers such as Cloud, NFV, SDN, IoT, SD-WAN, etc.
- BSc/MSc in Engineering (Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical) from a recognized university.
- 8+ years of experience in the telco service provider field.
- Engagements in various large-scale telco service provider projects.
- Relevant vendor certifications in networking/Linux/security/application delivery/etc.
- High level of dedication, competence and leadership.
- Taking the ownership of tasks and responsibilities assigned and completing them in a timely manner.
- Maintaining extremely good relationships with our customers.
Other benefit :
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.