: Sri Lanka
: Other Eng Position
: 3-5 Years
Salary LKR 250,000 - 325,000
About the Company
Our client is world recognized printing company based around the world. Their primary aim is to deliver certainty to their customers by focusing on security, authentication and identity. They also provides provide governments and commercial organisations with products and services that underpin the integrity of trade, personal identity and the movement of goods.
Job Description :
To provide practical hands on support in developing current process/product capability by providing structured technical solutions to factory operation.
Job Responsibilities :
• To propose, plan and execute safely Process/Product Improvement projects within agreed budget and timescales following a formal structured approach which may include elements of design.
• Lead Process/Product Improvement Teams (or support as required) and actively promote team working and effective communications within projects.
• To provide Process Improvement support in order to achieve the best quality product at the lowest cost.
• To diagnose process capabilities and offer innovative solutions.
• Through the Process Improvement support provided, actively encourage and coach employees in lean manufacturing techniques and data driven decisions.
• Work closely with other Process Improvement Engineers and Technical Advisors in providing specialist support and training for relevant personnel as required.
• Participate in Asset Care to embed the processes into day to day activities.
• Work with Operational Excellence and supporting Advanced Product Quality Planning
• Actively involved in Failure Mode Effect Analysis, Corrective Action Request and Control Plans as required.
• New process validation.
• Flexibility is needed as at times daily issues may need support.
Batchelors Degree on Engineering or management level acquired through Process Industry within an engineering or scientific discipline.
Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma (Green Belt) certified preferable
Experience of working within a continuous complex process.
Proven ability to implement conceptual process improvements to provide installed manufacturing solutions.
Understanding and ability to promote a ‘customer/supplier’ working philosophy.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to develop understanding and buy in to project solutions (including presentations and report writing skills, Windows programmes)
Other benefit :
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.