: Sri Lanka
: Other Eng Position
: 5-10 Years
Salary LKR 100,000 - 150,000
About the Company
Our client is a leading integrated solutions providers for Building Systems its service reputation on expertise and responsiveness that is rapidly expanding the satisfied customer list.
Job Description :
Plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion also expected to Complete engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
NDT is prefferable.
Have suitable experience related to projects involving installation of Fire systems.
Possess adequate verbal and written communication skills in English to communicate confidently.
Should be Conversant with Email, MS Excel, MS Word.
A working knowledge of MS Project and Autocad would be an advantage
Other benefit :
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.