: 24 -35
: Sri Lanka
: Other Eng Position
: 1-3 Years
Salary LKR 75,000 - 100,000
About the Company
GE Transportation combines decades of industrial leadership with cutting-edge data science and analytics acumen to create an efficient, productive and reliable digital-rail ecosystem – from shipper to receiver - from ports to intermodal terminals - main line locomotives and railcars - to train yards and operation centers.
Job Description :
Responsible for testing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior TeamMembers/management.
Job Responsibilities :
- Be responsible for review and understand requirements.
- Design and review Test Cases, prepare Test Plans, provide input for Test Estimations, and conduct Software Testing.
- Demonstrate increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas
- Take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using the discretion to seek help when necessary
- Apply methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Work independently and delivers testing and use case creation which meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Write effective tests according to best practices so that crucial functional requirements are verified and tests remain valid when code is refactored
- Collaborate with development team in bugs fixing and build plans
- Implement and configures testing tools
- Implement system-level integration testing
- Be skilled in core data structures and algorithms
- Define quality metrics, best practices and coding patterns, and provides deep expertise on the coding
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 2 years of experiencepreferably in a global software organization
- Hands on experience in Automation and test Automation tools such as Selenium, JMeter, Serenity, Protractor, Cucumberetc.
- Prior experience in Test Case Writing, Test Planning and Issue Reporting
- Prior experience in Agile-based methodologies such as Scrum/XP/SAFe will be an added advantage.
- Strong end-user perspective on software apps, acquired through personal use of web and mobile apps
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Other benefit :
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.