: Sri Lanka
: QS (Exe / Snr Exe / Asst Manager)
: 3-5 Years
Salary LKR 70,000 - 100,000
About the Company
Our client is a public quoted company with more than 30 years’ of experience in property development. With the rapid expansion of the business they are looking for high caliber individuals to take on the following demanding roles.
Job Description :
Responsible to manage all costs pertaining to buildings and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures. seek to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality while making sure statutory building regulations are met.
Job Responsibilities :
• Prepare Bids, Project Estimates and Progress Claims
• Prepare Interim Payment Certificates
• Prepare all Contract Documentation
• Assist in establishing necessary monitors to ensure Project Commercial Compliance – Insurances/ Tax Certs/ Bonds/ Warranties etc.
• Prepare Commercial Reports and other required information to the Senior Management
• Any other work assigned by the Head of Quantity Surveyor
Degree or a Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualification
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Construction Company specialized in housing & apartment projects.
Technical understanding and working knowledge of all forms of contracts.
Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Other benefit :
Incentives included with transportation
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.