Senior Cyber Security Engineer (SE)
: 30 - 35
: Sri Lanka
: Electronic Eng (Snr Manager / Manager / Asst Manager)
: 1-3 Years
Salary LKR 175,000 - 225,000
About the Company
Our client operates 2.5G and 3/3.5G Mobile as well as 4G Communications networks supporting the very latest in multimedia and mobile Internet services. Its local coverage spans all provinces of Sri Lanka, while a comprehensive suite of International Roaming Services are also provided across a global footprint comprising of more than 200 countries. The company operates a wide portfolio of international telecommunication services, including but not limited to retail and wholesale international voice and data services.
Job Description :
The position holder will have an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cyber security methodologies. The position holder is expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, the position holder must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures and a subject matter expert using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web- Proxy, Web Application Firewall, EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response), PUM (Privilege Use Management), CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) and SIEM. Top candidates will be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems and troubleshooting of the network.
Job Responsibilities :
- Operationalize security solutions handed over by design and architecture teams by implementing the same.
- Ensure all cyber security systems deployment issues are resolved as per TOR’s (Terms of Reference) HLD’s (High Level Designs) and LLD’s (low level designs)
- Assist line management in strategies on solutions and effectiveness of the production systems
- Reviewing information feeds & reports to ensure quality and accuracy of events triggered
- Responsible for troubleshooting any agent software issues from a network perspective.
- Work with other teams to configure security policies on systems.
- Monitor the Key risk indicators (KRI’s) Key Performance indicators (KPI’s) of security monitoring team performance.
- Assist in preparing RFP’s and product evaluations and recommendations on implementation of products and services for systems and network security.
- Research for new and improved solution that is cost effective and efficient for use in for the Company and share the knowledge with Groups cyber security group.
- Tracks project activity and represents cyber security interests in ongoing projects .
- Escalates anomalies in security solution performance as per set guidelines and take appropriate actions to mitigate any incidents.
- Be a subject matter expert in the cross functional CIRT team
- Degree in Information security/ IT/Telecommunication from a recognised university/institute and minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar capacity
- Strong skills in blueteam activities preferabaly form a SOC environment and having hand on experience in conducting network-based threat and vulnerability assessments,
- Knowledge of perimeter security is an advantage for this position
- Information security related certifications and product specific certifications LPT, CHFI, CEH, CompTIA, ITIL and CCNA Cybercops, preferred
- Product specific certifications CCNA/CCNP, MCSE
Other benefit :
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.