: 24 -35
: Sri Lanka
: Other Eng Position
: 5-10 Years
Salary LKR 175,000 - 175,000
About the Company
This company is a technology company which sells business outcomes. They believe the purpose of technology is to make life better for the user, which is why they focus on delivering value to our customers through all their solutions. They constantly challenge themselves, asking how their solutions deliver value. If you are passionate leveraging emerging technologies to deliver value, they would like to present an opportunity to do just that.
Job Description :
This company is currently looking for a passionate and goal driven full stack Senior Software Engineer to be part of their specialist team that will be dedicated to designing, developing and implementing exciting projects for their client base. You will have to work in an agile environment, collaborating with highly skilled on creating highly specialized digital products in the banking and telecom domains.
Apply the principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and the systems that enable computers to perform their many applications.
Job Responsibilities :
- Bring in Analytical thinking, problem-solving capability and in depth understanding of software design and programming principles to our software development team.
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain complex software solutions that fully satisfy the business requirement.
- Provides high quality code reviews; coaches junior developers on conduct of code reviews.
- Promotes good development methodology and regularly provides technical leadership in a development team.
- Helps ensure that the code quality goals of the team are met; writes unit tests.
- Collaborates with Business Analyst and Product Owner to ensure clear and well-formed user stories and well-defined defects.
- Provides support for functional, regression and performance testing, and provides analysis and recommendation on performance testing.
- Assists in preparation and on-the-day activities for production releases.
- Provides technical support including issue investigation and analysis for production alerts; fulfills tasks that aid monitoring of production health.
- You will possess strong communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent exposure.
- Software application development skills with a minimum of 5 years specific experience with design and implementation of large and complex business applications using Java technologies and frameworks.
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment.
- Experience using a unit testing framework as well as related tools.
- Experience writing software that follows software development standards and secure coding practices.
- A strong knowledge of databases such as Oracle or MYSQL.
- Experience in application servers, e.g. JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache and Tomcat.
- Experience in major frontend technologies, e.g. AJAX, JSON, Node JS, Reactjs, HTML5, CSS3.
- Must be an active team player, able to work effectively in a complex, diverse, changing environment.
Other benefit :
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.