: 24 -35
: Sri Lanka
: IT Hard/Net ( Exe / Snr Exe / Asst Manger)
: <1 Years
Salary LKR 100,000 - 125,000
About the Company
This company is a technology company which sells business outcomes. They believe the purpose of technology is to make life better for the user, which is why they focus on delivering value to our customers through all their solutions. They constantly challenge themselves, asking how their solutions deliver value. If you are passionate leveraging emerging technologies to deliver value, they would like to present an opportunity to do just that.
Job Description :
Apply the principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and the systems that enable computers to perform their many applications.
This company currently looking for a self-driven, passionate and results focused full stack Software Engineer to be part of their specialist team that will be dedicated to designing, developing and implementing exciting projects for their client base. You will have to work in an agile environment, collaborating with highly skilled people who are proactive, passionate about technology and results driven.
Job Responsibilities :
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving capability and in depth understanding of software design and programming principles
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain complex software solutions that fully satisfy the business requirement.
- Collaborates with Business Analysts, Architects and Product Owners/Clients to ensure writing well-formed user stories.
- Helps ensure that the code quality goals of the team are met; writes unit tests.
- Provides support for functional, regression and performance testing, and provides analysis and recommendation on performance testing.
- Assists in preparation and on-the-day activities for production releases.
- Provides technical support including issue investigation and analysis for production alerts; fulfills tasks that aid monitoring of production health.
- You will possess strong communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent exposure.
- Software application development skills with a minimum of 2 years specific experience with design and implementation of business applications using Java technologies and frameworks.
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment.
- Experience using a unit testing framework as well as related tools.
- Experience writing software that follows software development standards and secure coding practices.
- A strong knowledge of databases such as Oracle or MYSQL.
- Experience in application servers, e.g. JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache and Tomcat.
- Experience in major frontend technologies, e.g. AJAX, JSON, Node JS, Reactjs, HTML5, CSS3.
- Must be an active team player, able to work effectively in a complex, diverse, changing environment.
Other benefit :
Car + Fuel
Not registered? Not a problem.
Fill below for a quick submission
This facility has been enabled for those with time constrains. However to build a continued relationship with us and enjoy the full scope of the site we advise you to Sign-Up and park your CVs / Resume with us. This would also enable you to receive personalized Job Alerts from Career141.