( Vehicle Allowance )
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assists Head of operations in achieving the budget management cost
- Enhancing operational activities in the main, outer and laboratories operations with view to improve margins across the business
- Strategic and executional leadership in continuous expansion and diversification of test menu understanding clinical requirements by liaising with clinical, marketing and technical terms
- Provide Leadership in project management liaising with lean term and other project teams to ensure timely completion of projects from initiation to completion
- Management quality results by participating in the hospital quality assurance programs; performing proficiency surveys; reviewing quality control and quality assurance programs; making adjustments in policy and procedures; generating reports; maintaining records.
- An energetic candidate with fully or part qualification in CIM/SLIM or any other professional qualification in Marketing/Business administration.
- Dynamic candidate with 2 to 3 years of work experience in the field of Marketing/Business Development attached to a healthcare institute along with excellent communication and presentation skills and good working knowledge of MS Office Package.