Leading IT company , funded by a consortium of local investors and IFC (a sister company of World Bank). As the front runner in the country’s digital revolution. Shaping the future of mobility in Sri Lanka.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain/install/configure Linux/Windows environments in GCP/Azure Cloud Environments
- Maintaining configuring cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Perform root cause analysis on problems, incidents on dev/staging/prod environments
- Implement/Deploy CJ/CD pipelines on dev/staging environments using Packer, Kubernetes.
- Monitor and take preventive measures to keep staging/dev/prod environments
- Implement monitoring/alerting on cloud environments using (Prometheus/GCP).
- Documentation skills
- Collaborate with different teams in (Development, L2, Data, Operations, Regression )
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing/Computer science/IT from a recognized University or equivalent
- Around 4+ years of experience in
- One of the GCP/Azure or AWS Cloud Environments o RHEL/Ubuntu Operating systems
- One of the go/php/bash/python
- On Docker swarm or k8s environments
- Experience on working on agile environments
- Willing to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Being a RHCE will be a definite advantage
- Experience in an agile development environment will be an added advantage
- Ability to work without minimal supervision