World leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Its innovative engineered solutions accelerate performance for customers in a sustainable way. the third largest player in the world market for non-tire rubber products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attending and leading the maintenance work force in Troubleshooting, Breakdown or Failures and to provide safe, timely, reliable and cost-efficient solutions
- Ensure that spares required for maintenance of Machinery are available on time with timely placing demands
- Supervise Junior Engineers, Supervisors and Technicians in building an efficient work force
- Leading the Junior Engineers, Supervisors and Technicians in Maintenance Planning, Maintenance execution and Maintenance recording to achieve optimum utilization of resources
- Response to technical queries, preparation of RFQ’s, raising of MOR’s with regards to systems, Lines, Machinery or Equipment under his preview
- Plan, Prepare and Prioritize maintenance and improvement activities to minimize production interruption.
- Review and study the design of existing assets for further improvement, recommendations for technological updates on available Machinery and forwarding such proposals to Senior Manager Engineering for improvements of the Engineering Department
- Develop master plan for any non-shutdown or shutdown related activities and coordinate with Purchasing, Projects, Production and HSE departments for implementation.
- Identifying CAPEX requirements, Preparation of CAPEX documentation with justification of the requirement after discussing with Manager Engineering
- Monitor, coordinate and execute CAPEX projects under the purview of him in liaisons with Project Department and Purchasing.
- Identifying, submitting proposals and execution of CI Projects under his preview
- Monitoring the activities of Contractors of his area of responsibility to ensure the quality of work, measure work done, approve and accept works
- Preparation of isometric drawings and assembly drawings for recording and fabrication purposes.
- Liaise with Manager Engineering and Purchasing Department to ensure the timely availability of Spares and third-party services.
- Submission of Annual “Improvement and Development proposal” in the area of responsibility to Senior Manager Engineering
- Overseeing the maintenance of stock levels of items required for maintenance work and follow up on the re-ordering of machine spares/components
- B Sc Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university with a minimum of 03 years’ experience in a manufacturing organization
- Experience in Working with Utility Boilers, Chillers, Generators Compressors is an added qualification
- Interpersonal, coordinating and organizing skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Knowledge in mechanical maintenance
- Knowledge in machine components, ability to design machines and machine parts
- Knowledge in Solid Work and other related engineering softwares’
- Knowledge production process in relation to machine involvement
- Ability of meeting deadlines
- Knowledge in machine and personnel safety measures and standards of the company and work floor