Roles & Responsibilities
• Manage the reception area and visitors to the office
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls to the relevant persons
• Take and relay messages
• Provide information to callers
• Greet visitors/guests entering organization and maintain necessary log book
• Direct visitors / guests to correct destinations
• Monitor visitor access
• Provide general secretarial, administrative and clerical support
• Receive and sort mails and deliveries, record in log book and send to respective departments
• Responsible to monitor reservations of meeting rooms
• Execute any tasks allocated from time to time
• This JD is non-exhaustive. Additional responsibilities relevant to job role will be added as and when required.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Excellent knowledge in English language and basic computer skills.
• Diploma or Certificate in related field is an added advantage