Company which has grown into an Asian enterprise, headquartered in Sri Lanka. Comprising of over 10 independent operating companies. Client is the principal holding company with investments in Real Estate, Hospitality, Chemical Distribution, Healthcare, Financial Institutions, Renewable Energy and Education.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop strategic plan and budget needs for project development and continuously drive the completion of strategic milestones that will advance a project through the various stages of development
- Identify and secure suitable project sites, perform cost/feasibility analysis, pricing analysis, contract agreement negotiations
- Work with lenders, investors, counsel, and senior management on initiation, modeling, due diligence, closing, and ongoing compliance of such projects
- Obtain internal approvals to allow projects to advance, including preparing projects for Investment Committee approval and maintaining overall budget and schedule for project in compliance with approvals.
- Identify and develop partner relations with project developers, financial institutions, contractors, consultants, advisors, manufacturers and other market participants to maintain a project pipeline
- Develop, update and continually review KPI’s to give the Board of Directors clear oversight of all Operations and Maintenance performance.
- Design and manage our annual budgets, forecasts and capital expenditure, always with an eye to value for money and legal responsibilities.
- Define and implement a best practice maintenance vision and strategy with supporting policies, processes and procedures that maximise the performance of our renewable assets
- Secure permits required by local, provincial and other government jurisdictions, and managing community relations
- Manage cross-functional teams including Procurement, logistics, Legal & HR functions of the company.
- Full Qualification in CA/CIMA/ACCA
- At least three years of post qualified experience in similar Capacity
- Experience in ERP system and ability to lead full cycle of ERP implementation.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong Analytical skills and excellent communication skills in English.