( Base + Vehicle Allowance + 13th Month salary + Annual Bonus + Medical Insurance ++ )
Roles & Responsibilities
- Organizing and controlling the EHS functions of South Asia to ensure that an effective accident prevention and regulatory compliance program is maintained.
- Responsible for overall implementation of EHS with respect to global and local requirements including company specific policies and programs.
- Investigate all releases, injuries and near-misses to identify root cause and implement corrective actions.
- Act as main point of contact regarding OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) process safety management to ensure overall compliance and coordination of resources related to flammable liquids safety.
- Ensure compliance with environmental permits and regulations
- Identifying and evaluating hazardous conditions and practices and developing hazard control practices and programs.
- Reviewing plant incident statistics and making recommendations for correction of problem areas.
- Conducting periodic risk assessments of plant machinery, equipment, and working conditions to ensure conformance to appropriate safety and sanitary standards and regulations.
- Provide advice, assist, and audit the front line leadership to ensure that effective EHS is implemented and working.
- Maintain working relationships with Regulatory Agencies and chair or co- chair and lead the Safety Committees.
- Assist with maintaining the Site Preparedness and Emergency Plans & Procedures.
- Actively participate in the Corporate EHS Network.
- The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Coach, Develop, and Support the other EHS employees within the facilities to achieve the overall environmental, health, and safety goals of the business.
- Graduate in Engineering / Environmental Science.
- Should have EHS professional certification (international standard).
- 12+ years of experience in EHS and at least 7 years of leadership experience with progressive work assignments. Cross country exposure will be preferred.