Managing the purchase of the allocated category of raw materials across one or multiple sites in TWS in order to achieve optimal cost and quality results. Respecting all regulations and principles of the integrated management system and participating in the building and maintenance of these systems
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the purchase of a category of selected raw materials across BA, negotiates the terms of business relationship.
- Ensure co-ordination between plants and TWS companies for the raw material category with the goal to achieve the maximum aggregation effect for TWS and at the same time to meet the needs of individual production sites.
- Ensure co-ordination and awareness of management related to given category.
- Continuously seek new supply alternatives in the raw materials category.
- Propose measures to improve the situation in order to achieve the objectives set for the year.
- Cooperate in preparing and developing TWS purchasing strategies.
- Implementation of the purchasing plan in accordance with the TWS strategy and with an emphasis on cost savings and the fulfilment of the tasks set for the raw material category.
- Constantly map and monitors the suppliers’ market in a given category, innovation, property relationships and financial facts.
- Negotiate within a given category of raw materials and selected items in this category.
- Maintain regular contact and relationships with selected raw material suppliers.
- Assist individual TWS companies in receiving competitive bids.
- Maintain an agenda related to the purchase of raw materials allocated in TWS plants, provides specifications and safety data sheets, provides the data for ordering raw materials.
- Work closely with R&D, manufacturing and logistics staff.
- Respect the requirements of prevention and care for the environment at work
- Agenda related to the purchase of raw materials
- Support in case of complaints, rejected deliveries, on time deliveries
- Support supplier assessment
- General responsibility under the Labour Code and internal regulations
- Considering the requirements of the EMS and environmental prevention and care when dealing with business partners
- Comply with the REACH rules when ordering the raw materials listed in the List of approved raw materials and materials
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Supply Chain/ Supply & Material Management from reputed institution
- Advanced qualification in Information technology or equivalent with high fluency in advanced excel and Power point presentations
- Professional qualification accounting and/ or suitable qualification in people management will be an added advantages
- Over a sustained period (2 – 3 years) has demonstrated success in purchasing with strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Experience in demonstrating high flexibility and adaptability for customer needs
Experience in demonstrating Entrepreneurship & ownership in the purchasing function
Interpersonal, coordinating, planning and organizing skills
Strategic thinking skills
Problems solving skills
Working knowledge on all activities of purchasing functions
Manage across functional departments
Set objectives to be achieved through strategic purchasing
Effective communication for better planning and organizing activities
Manage suppliers according to company requirement