Leading, Well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. Widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Play a pivotal role in the budgeting and KPI process for all the companies by collaborating with business units and the management; evaluates these budgets on a periodic basi Interface with cross functional teams to ensure compliance with corporate budgetary requirements and guidelines.
- Support the setting up of and implementation of Group’s long term Corporate Strategy in order to materialize the Company’s vision and objectives
- Perform financial feasibilities and analysis on prospective investments and projects to prepare
- high quality production documents and be accountable for the data accuracy these reports contain.
- Perform other duties assigned to Corporate Planning as and when required by the management
- Successful completion of a professional finance qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or CA
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role specializing
- Proficiency in MS Office mainly MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English Language (written and spoken)
- Initiative, ability to work independently, set priorities and perform under pressure with accuracy and dedication
- Be proactive in suggesting areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
An attractive remuneration package along with industry fringe benefits and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate